Disclaimer and Returns
This privacy statement has been created in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
- Your contact information (name, contact details and email address) will only be used by Lalisse to make direct communication to the customer, by mail or email and will be kept on our database for further communications. No information regarding customer details will be given to any outside source.
- Delivery dates are subject to all of the normal variations customary in the industry. The Seller shall not be liable to the Customer for any delay which is directly or indirectly the result of any cause beyond the Seller’s reasonable control, including, fire, flood, accident, civil unrest, acts of God, war, governmental interference, labour difficulties, disruption in supplies, actions or omissions of suppliers or vendors, or transportation delays.
- Full risk of loss and title passes to the Customer at the point of delivery of the merchandise to a carrier. Claims for loss or damage of any shipment must be made directly to the carrier. Upon the Customer’s default in payment, the Seller may, at its option, repossess the merchandise. This means that our responsibility is limited and ends when the transfer of goods is made to our freight carrier.
- In no event shall the Seller be liable for coincidental or consequential damages. The Customer agrees that no other remedy (including but not limited to incidental or consequential loss) shall be available to him.
- Customers may cancel any orders before shipments have been processed. Cancellation requests after we have processed an order and before the Customer has received product(s) will be charged freight. We cannot guarantee the cancellation of a new order. The Customer must then return the product freight pre-paid with the original packaging unopened to receive a full refund on the goods minus freight. Insurance of goods is the customer’s responsibility.
- All claims regarding shortage, or damage of items must be made within 5 days of receipt of merchandise. The customer is responsible for verifying that the serial number on the item matches the invoice. All discrepancies must be reported within 5 days of receipt of merchandise.
- Shipping & service charges are non-refundable and the customer must pay freight for all return shipments. All products will be shipped via regular ground or other surface shipping method unless the customer pays the difference for faster shipment. (This includes next day, 2nd day, and 3rd day shipments). Cross-shipments are available under extraordinary circumstances. All International customers must pay for freight of goods both ways for all return or replacement processing. For all international customers, please allow up to 15 working days to process your order.
- Insurance on return items during transit is the responsibility of the customer. Damage of returned items to us is the responsibility of the customer so please insure your shipments with appropriate tracking methods.
- To return products for a refund under our performance warranty please note:
- Applicable to Skin Serums No. 1 & 2 only
- Product return must be within 30 days from date of purchase
- Product must be returned in complete packaging with bottle and receipt
- Refund only available under these conditions from place of purchase
For more information regarding returns please call 1800 338 008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org